By Patricia Cardoza, Teresa Hennig, Graham Seach, Armen Stein
* Covers all positive aspects of VBA programming for entry database functions* starts off with an outline of VBA and highlights what is new in Microsoft entry 2003, the most well-liked database approach on the planet* Real-world code examples reveal every one programming subject, together with utilizing the entry item version, VBA execution and blunder dealing with, growing database gadgets with VBA, writing safe VBA code, and lots more and plenty extra* exhibits how entry 2003 presents greater XML help, making it more uncomplicated for programmers to submit information to the internet and trade it with different companies
Read or Download Access 2003 VBA Programmer’s Reference PDF
Similar visual basic books
The large alterations to visible easy and the novelty of the . web platform demand a VB . web reference advisor orientated towards specialist developers--those deeply skilled in visible easy and people including VB . web to their record of mastered languages. VB . internet Language in a Nutshell solutions the decision.
Achieve an in-depth figuring out of networking for the . internet Framework with the suggestions of 3 Microsoft community programming specialists. This e-book specializes in the approach. web and process. internet. Sockets namespaces - the center construction blocks for all controlled community functions - and demonstrates their courting to high-level communique applied sciences to be had via XML net providers and .
Книга specialist Refactoring in visible simple expert Refactoring in visible BasicКниги easy / visible simple Автор: Danijel Arsenovski Год издания: 2008 Формат: pdf Издат. :Wrox Страниц: 517 Размер: 4,1 ISBN: 0470179791 Язык: Английский0 (голосов: zero) Оценка:Professional Refactoring in visible uncomplicated during this one of a kind publication, Microsoft MVP Danijel Arsenovski indicates you the way to make use of the ability of refactoring to enhance the layout of your latest code and turn into extra effective and effective.
"Beginning item orientated ASP. web with VB. web" offers an advent to Object-Oriented Programming suggestions and their program to making ASP. web functions with VB. internet. the entire easy Object-Oriented options from the definition of an item to inheritance are coated in effortless to appreciate segments through code samples that illustrate the use of every one notion.
- Web options chapter 1
- McAd/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit: Developing Windows-Based Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic .Net and Microsoft Visual C# .Net
- OOP with Microsoft Visual Basic.NET and Microsoft Visual C# .NET step by step
- Professional DotNetNuke 4.0: Open Source Web Application Framework for ASP.NET 2.0
- Visual Basic.Net Black Book
Additional resources for Access 2003 VBA Programmer’s Reference
Fortunately, it is very easy and painless to upgrade from Access 2000 or Access 2002 to Access 2003. In fact, 2002 and 2003 have the same ﬁle format. The only real differences between 2002 and 2003 are the several new features. And converting from the Access 2000 ﬁle format to 2003 is as easy as selecting Convert on the Convert/Enable dialog window. This is covered in detail in Chapter 3 Appendix A. But the fact is that you can use Access 2003 to make design changes in both Access 2000 and Access 2002–2003 ﬁles.
There are some distinct advantages to MSDE. It’s more robust, accommodating databases up to 2GB in size. Jet databases are limited to 2GB in size; however, databases larger than 1GB often suffer performance issues. It is possible for a Jet database to grow to 2GB; however, if you’re designing a Jet database that large, you’ll need to be very careful with building proper indexes and building in a regular compact and repair cycle. So, why not use MSDE for everything? Well, for one thing, you have more administrative and security concerns with MSDE than with Access.
The only limitation is that you can’t record a macro; you must create it yourself step-by-step. This book is the Access 2003 VBA Programmer’s Reference so we won’t spend much time on Macros, but we’ll provide a very brief tutorial on creating and using macros in Access here. Macros in Access 2003 This section provides an introduction to using macros in Access 2003. Not much has changed in the last several versions of Access with respect to macro recording, but if you’re just picking up Access 2003 for the ﬁrst time, this section is for you.